- 👪 Family game – for parents with their children and grandparents with the grandchildren – Discover your children and let them get to know you. Educate through fun. Improve your listening skills – ask a question and listen carefully to the answer. Talk about it. There is no correct answer and no judgment.
- 👪 Open and meaningful communication – The essential skill for a healthy family. OUR MOMENTS Families encourage family members to reconnect in this age of stunted communication with fun and engaging cards that feature interesting and thought-provoking topics. Encourage conversations among family members.
- 👪 Get them talking and the rest will follow – This game is based on the principle of adult-guided discussion. In a game setting, the child/teenager will be relaxed and receptive. MAKE IT FUN, upbeat, simple and positive. Use this to “chat”. You will allow your child to release pent-up stress while observing his/her emotional and physical needs.
- 👪 Quality time with your family – Sharing laughter and fun can foster empathy, compassion and trust with others. Put aside work worries and focus only on your family as you build healthy and mutually respectful relationships. Play one-on-one or with the whole family. It doesn’t have to be a formal time set aside for play, it can be in the car, at dinner time, on vacation, at family reunions, holidays, gatherings, special family events or a camping trip.
- 👪 Best thing ever for car travel – This question box to go is loaded with 100 questions and is ideal for road trips. It helps keep younger kids entertained during car travel. The family-friendly game makes a great gift for your own family or for friends