Instructions to Play:
- Remove a block on your turn and put it on the top, without tumbling the tower!
- Multiple ways to play: Simply call the number and remove the block or roll the dice and add the digits and continue to have fun.
- Learning mathematics can be made fun with this numbered Jenga.
- The player to knock down the blocks first is the loser!
- Promotes coordination, communication, and logic between children.
- Encourages a child’s imaginative role-play, and enhances their creativity and cerebral skills.
- Use them as simply stacking and/or building blocks.
- Use them for DIY activities.
- Good For Eye Co-Ordination And Brain Power
- Hold your breath as you remove a block and wait to see if the Timber Tower topples!